|Open to all Concordia alumni, undergraduate and graduate students. This event is free to attendees.|
Local leaders help connect the dots from college graduation to successful career. Our Panel Speakers and Speed Mentors will be from such companies as Target, Kimberly-Clark, PepsiCo, Colgate-Palmolive, Deloitte, Periscope, Schwans Consumer Brands, SkyWater Search Partners, 3M, The Nielsen Company and Lawrence Merchandising Services.
- Leadership lessons from women who've been there
- Explore unique careers
- Understand personal networking for career growth
5:30 p.m. Registration
6:00 p.m. Executive Panel Discussion and Q&A Session
6:45 p.m. Speed Mentoring Roundtable Conversations
Speed Mentoring Topics
- How a recent grad networked her way to a great first job
- Creating and managing power relationships
- Playing to your strengths in making career choices
- Self awareness the key to highly effective leaders
- How mentoring differs from sponsoring
- Bringing out your value
- Networking for success
- Positioning yourself for the next step in your career
Sponsored by Concordia University College of Business and Organizational Leadership and the Network of Executive Women (NEW) Twin Cities College Mentoring Program.
View the event site for more information.