Nominations for Concordia's Athletic Hall of Fame must be completed electronically.
Required Application Procedure:
- Honorees are inducted into the Concordia University, St. Paul Athletic Hall of Fame bi-annually with the next induction September 30, 2016. Nominations for 2016 are accepted through February 26, 2016. Nominations received after February 26, 2016 will be placed in our file for consideration in the next induction year.
- Supporting materials such as news clippings, articles, photographs, letter of support and other relevant materials are welcomed.
- The Athletic Hall of Fame selection committee meets at least twice a year to select the new class of inductees into the Athletic Hall of Fame.
- All inductees will be notified in writing by May 1, 2016.
- All nominations are kept on file for three years. It is not necessary to re-nominate an individual if they are not selected during the present induction year; however, it is recommended that you resubmit any new information regarding the nominee you feel will be important in the review process (updated contact information, new awards, etc.)
- Completed Nominee Information form (must be received by February 26). All information remains confidential in our files
- A detailed biography, including accomplishments at Concordia, St. Paul (awards, honors, records, etc.) and hobbies and interests
- Limit information provided to three pages
- Printed nomination forms with support documents should be sent to...
Concordia University, Dept. of Athletics
Attn: Athletic Hall of Fame
1282 Concordia Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55104
- Questions regarding the nomination process should be directed to Director of Athletics Tom Rubbelke at (651) 641-8700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete nomination packets (form and support materials) will not be considered
The following questions are concerning the nominee. Please do not fill in your own personal information.
Concordia, St. Paul Non-Athletic Achievements
List of Other Activities and Honors (include professional, church, community, etc.)
Why do you believe this person should be in the Athletic Hall of Fame?
Please fill out the following questions as they pertain to you, not the nominee.